Home » Trinity’s Night Market
Night Market at Trinity
5:30-8 p.m., Friday, Nov. 2
Join us at Trinity’s first Night Market! This event will serve as a fundraiser for our school and also allow us to support Trinity families and friends. Any interested vendor may email us at email@example.com to acquire an online registration form.
Trinity families get priority registration until Oct. 8! Friends of Trinity families will be invited to reserve their booths Oct. 9.
The fee for a 5′ X 8′ booth space is $30 and there is an additional cost for table rental ($5 per table) and electricity access ($5).
Please join us in sharing your business in an evening of shopping and fellowship!
- Set up is 3:45-5:30 p.m. There will be no access to the inside of the school until this time.
- A booth size is 5′ X 8′ and will be placed at our discretion.
- Electricity access is limited and will be sold first come, first serve.
- “Cash and carry” items are required for each booth.
- Each booth must post a sign with the accepted form of payment.
- A donation of an item or items from your booth to the PTF raffle basket is required.
- In case of cancellations, no refunds will be issued.
- We want a variety of businesses and will limit repetition of vendors.
- We reserve the right to prohibit any display that is offensive or does not meet our criteria.