Home » Trinity’s Night Market
Night Market at Trinity
5:30-8 p.m., Friday, Nov. 2
Join us at Trinity’s first Night Market! This event will serve as a fundraiser for our school and also allow us to support Trinity families and friends.
You can shop from local vendors with a variety of items. It’s a great place to start your holiday shopping!
Any interested vendor may email us at email@example.com to acquire an online registration form.
The fee for a 5′ X 8′ booth space is $30 and there is an additional cost for table rental ($5 per table) and electricity access ($5).
Please join us in sharing your business in an evening of shopping and fellowship!
- Set up is 3:45-5:30 p.m. There will be no access to the inside of the school until this time.
- A booth size is 5′ X 8′ and will be placed at our discretion.
- Electricity access is limited and will be sold first come, first serve.
- “Cash and carry” items are required for each booth.
- Each booth must post a sign with the accepted form of payment.
- A donation of an item or items from your booth to the PTF raffle basket is required.
- In case of cancellations, no refunds will be issued.
- We want a variety of businesses and will limit repetition of vendors.
- We reserve the right to prohibit any display that is offensive or does not meet our criteria.