Check out our selection of Titanwear! You can order any time from kennoykreations.com.
Front Page News
Strings at All-State
Congratulations to our Upper School All-State Strings participants! Here are the results for the KMEA solo and ensemble competition:
- Emma Byerly (7th grade)- I. Distinguished
- Abby Leach (9th grade) – I. Distinguished
- Lazarus Robinson (12th grade) – I. Distinguished
- Kendall Rowe (11th grade) – I. Distinguished
- Abigail Stafford (9th grade) – I. Distinguished
- 7th Grade Trio (Emma Byerly, Lucy Connor, Lydia Salters)- I. Distinguished
- High School Quintet(Will Doty, Abby Leach, Kendall Rowe, Lazarus Robinson, Abigail Stafford) – I. Distinguished
Abigail Stafford and Abby Leach also have been selected for all-state orchestra. Great work!
Family members and friends are welcome to join us for our Christmas Concerts:
- Upper School Concert: 7 p.m., Thursday, Dec. 13
- Lower School Concert (1st-6th grades): 7 p.m., Tuesday, Dec. 18
- Early Learning Concert (PreK and Kindergarten) – 10 a.m., Wednesday, Dec. 19
This is always a wonderful time as we celebrate the holiday season!
Congratulations to our Varsity Volleyball team for a third straight state championship title!
Congratulations to Selma Coffman for being awarded this year’s Miss Volleyball and being named this year’s All-Tournament MVP.
Other awards and recognition:
- All-State: Selma Coffman, Emma Grace Gray, and Lucy Kate Gray
- All Tournament Team: Selma Coffman, Caroline Kramer, and Lucy Kate Gray
Click the link for all the awards and those recognized.
Gathering of the Harvest Update!
Thanks for your contributions to our Gathering of the Harvest! Our Lower School collected more than 2,700 food donations to benefit the Salvation Army’s Food Pantry. Our sixth graders helped deliver the donations.
Cross Country Update
Congratulations to Elijah Cardona, Jacob Coffey, and Kendall Rowe as they were named to the KCAA All-State team.
In the Varsity division this past Saturday, both the boys and girls teams finished in 3rd place with Kendall Rowe, Jenna Raye Hopper, Jacob Coffey, and Elijah Cardona earning top 10 medalist honors.
This coming weekend the varsity team finishes the season competing in Dayton, TN, as they participate at the National Association of Christian Athletes (NACA) on Saturday.
Varsity runner Kendall Rowe was named the National Athletic Association of Private Schools Student-Athlete of the Week on Oct. 27. Listen to her interview here!
State Champions! The girls repeated as State champions, while the boys team finished in sixth place. Below are members of the winning team; Laynie Hopper, Gabby Kate Mattern, Ava Stanton, and Anna Reese Hopper earned top 10 medalist honors.
Special thanks to Coach Gina Hopper and all the volunteers that made this year a huge success. Below, the elementary boys in their pregame photo shoot.
“The Wizard of Oz” Nov. 15-17
This beloved tale, in which a Kansas girl travels over the rainbow to discover the magical power of home, has been entertaining audiences for generations.
Ticket info: Sold at the door or online at https://www.brownpapertickets.com/event/3741709 (small service fee added)
Thursday, Friday, and Saturday Evening Performances:
Students $10, Adults $15 (Family max for up to 6 is $50; each additional family member at the student rate)
Saturday Matinee at 1:00 pm:
Children 6 & Under $5, Students $10, Adults $15 (Family max for up to 6 is $50; each additional family member at the student rate)
- 14″-16″-inch plant: $10
- 18″-20″-plant: $15
- Jingle Bells-red with white sparkles
Trinity’s Night Market
Night Market at Trinity
5:30-8 p.m., Friday, Nov. 2
Join us at Trinity’s first Night Market! This event will serve as a fundraiser for our school and also allow us to support Trinity families and friends.
You can shop from local vendors with a variety of items. It’s a great place to start your holiday shopping!
Any interested vendor may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to acquire an online registration form.
The fee for a 5′ X 8′ booth space is $30 and there is an additional cost for table rental ($5 per table) and electricity access ($5).
Please join us in sharing your business in an evening of shopping and fellowship!
- Set up is 3:45-5:30 p.m. There will be no access to the inside of the school until this time.
- A booth size is 5′ X 8′ and will be placed at our discretion.
- Electricity access is limited and will be sold first come, first serve.
- “Cash and carry” items are required for each booth.
- Each booth must post a sign with the accepted form of payment.
- A donation of an item or items from your booth to the PTF raffle basket is required.
- In case of cancellations, no refunds will be issued.
- We want a variety of businesses and will limit repetition of vendors.
- We reserve the right to prohibit any display that is offensive or does not meet our criteria.
- December 2018
- November 2018
- October 2018
- September 2018
- August 2018
- July 2018
- June 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016