We hope you will consider Trinity Christian Academy as your philanthropic priority on this year’s #GivingTuesday on November 27, 2018.
Thank you to all the donors who supported Trinity’s #GivingTuesday last year. We raised more than $15,000 for our students and teachers!
Please know all Annual Fund pledges are due July 31, 2019, and gifts are tax deductible.
Thank you for your generosity!
Or click here to pledge.
Five Facts about Trinity’s Annual Fund:
- An annual fund is money for the school’s current-year operating expenses, making up the difference between what tuition covers and the actual cost of running the school. Such gifts are usually unrestricted and are always tax-deductible.
- The “gap” this year, or the difference between what tuition covers and our actual expenses, is about $500 per student.
- Trinity’s Annual Fund revenue helps cover teacher salaries and benefits, library books, teaching tools, technology, scholarships, and much more.
- Our 2018-19 Annual Fund goal is $125,000. Pledges should be made by December 31, 2018, and payment is due by July 31, 2019.
- We are seeking 100% participation from our Board, faculty and staff, and families. High participation shows confidence in the School and is an important sign that our parents invest in their children’s welfare and support the School’s mission. This percentage can also affect gifts from outside sources; most foundations consider parent participation rates before donating funds to a school.