Trinity inspires students to learn, love, and live
God’s truth in God’s world.
By the grace of God, we
- learn classically,
- love covenantally, and
- live purposefully
as families called by God to bless the Bluegrass and beyond.
Statement of Faith
As a Christian school with teachings true to the Word of God, we outline our foundational beliefs as follows:
- We believe that the Bible is the very Word of God in its entirety and, therefore, is our authority in matters of faith and practice.
- We believe in one God, creator of the universe, eternally existing in the persons of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
- We believe that God created man in His own image, and when man disobeyed God, he fell from innocence and brought sin to all mankind.
- We believe that Jesus Christ was conceived by the Holy Spirit, born of the virgin Mary, crucified for our sin, and raised from the dead for our justification in eternal victory. He is undiminished deity and genuine humanity in one person.
- We believe that Jesus Christ ascended into Heaven to the right hand of God the Father and will one day return to this earth in power and glory.
- We believe that the only means of being cleansed from sin is through repentance and faith in the precious blood of Jesus Christ, surrendering to Him as Lord and Savior.
- We believe that the Holy Spirit is a personal Being who convicts the world of sin and who regenerates, indwells, empowers, guides, and seals believers eternally for God.
- We believe that regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely necessary for the salvation of lost sinners, and those who receive the Lord Jesus Christ by faith are born again into the family of God.
- We believe that heaven is the abode and the place of eternal joy for the saved, and that hell is the place of eternal punishment for the lost.
- We believe that the family of God is part of the visible church, and is the body of believers of which Christ is the head.