Trinity Christian Academy is hosting a homecoming on Saturday, Oct. 7. It will be a great day packed with athletics events, tailgating, a dance for current high school students, and a dinner for Trinity alumni.
Here is a schedule for the day:
- 10 am – Tailgating Set-up (Lower School parking lot)
- 11 am – Staff/Parent/Alumni Soccer (to participate, contact email@example.com)
- 1 pm – JV Volleyball
- 1:30 pm – Varsity Soccer
- 2 pm – Varsity Volleyball
- 3 pm – JV Volleyball
- 4 pm – Varsity Volleyball
- 7 pm – Homecoming Dance for current 9th-12th graders (more information)
- 7 pm – Alumni Dinner at Ramsey’s Diner (151 W. Zandale Drive) (more information)
The week leading up to Saturday, Oct. 7, will help set the tone for the festivities with Spirit Week at the Lower and Upper Schools. Students can dress for each day’s theme, and then the Upper School students will enjoy a Pep Rally on Friday afternoon.